What is Data Science?
Data science deals with big data and machine learning. Data science is a discipline that uses scientific principles, techniques, and methodologies to extract meaningful insights and business analytics from a variety of structured and unstructured information. Here is the workflow of data science:
Benefits of Data Science
The following are some eye-popping advantages of data science:
- The most profitable job of the century
- Improve business predictions
- Business intelligence
- Increases information security
- Complex data interpretation
- Attractive salary package
- As a Data Scientist, you can take on a variety of responsibilities.
Each day, it becomes clearer that data processing and analysis have tremendous value; this is where a Data Scientist comes into play. Have a look at how a Data Scientist’s role adds value to your organization.
Data Science Job Outlook (Job and Salary)
The Bureau of Labor Statistics report says that there will be a 27.9% increase in job opportunities through 2026 due to the growing demand for data science skills. Here are some interesting figures of data science employment and salary:
- According to CrowdFlower, 50% of Data Scientists said they are “delighted” with their job positions, and 90% said they are satisfied with their work. Also, employers contact 30% of Data Scientists multiple times per week for new job opportunities, 50% once per week, and 90% once per month, according to the CrowdFlower survey.
- A Data Science Engineer’s salary ranges from $65k to $153k per year.
- According to a survey conducted by Analytics Insight, data science will create 3,037,809 new job openings by the end of 2021.
- Because of severe talent shortages, over 60% of companies believe it is challenging to fill data science roles.
According to the ZipRecruiter, the average annual salary for an entry-level Data Scientist is $69,000. A Data Scientist with little experience earns $89,000 per year, while a Data Scientist with extensive experience earns $1628,000 per year.
Data Science with InfosecTrain
InfosecTrain has everything you need to succeed, whether you’re a seasoned Data Scientist looking to advance your career or a novice looking to learn more about data science. data science certification training course offered by InfosecTrain is a one-of-a-kind program designed to help you advance your data science career.