Regular use of apple cider vinegar on your hair will kill all bacteria on your scalp and effectively fight off dandruff. This will clean your hair and give it more volume. It also works excellent in reducing hair loss. It will immediately reduce itching by destroying all the bacteria that cause it.
Alpha-hydroxy acid, found in ACV, removes the toxic build-up from styling hair products, making your hair healthy and smooth, normalizing the pH balance, helps with hair growth and promotes healthy scalp.
Everything you need to do is rinse your hair with some apple cider vinegar mixed with lukewarm water.
How To Use It According to Hair Type
– Wave, Curly, Thick or Long Hair — 1/2 cup mixed with 1/4 of warm water
– Straight, Fine, Thin or Short Hair — 1 tablespoon mixed with 1 cup of warm water
– Naturally Kinky or Thick Hair — 1 cup with 3 cups of water
How Often Can I Use The Treatment?
– Wavy, Curly, Thick or Long Hair — Use once every 2 weeks
– Straight, Fine, Thin or Short Hair — Use once a week
– Chemically Straighten or Treated hair — Use once a month
– Naturally Kinky or Thick Hair — Use once every 6 — 8 weeks
The Benefits of using ACV Hair Rinse
– Neutralizes the pH levels of your hair follicles
– Removes dead skin cells and promotes healthy growth of hair
– Excellent for relieving itchy, dry and flaky scalp
– Relieves dandruff
– Removes the build-up from your hair
– Gives hair a nice shine
Encouraging hair growth – ACV can treat clogged hair follicles due to bacterial infection that creates crusty flakes on the scalp (which can result in hair loss).