This popular recipe will keep your bones and joints in excellent condition and also eliminate any joint pain you might have. People that tried it say that it is a true miracle!
If you are experiencing problems with pain in the joints, back, legs, or neck, this is the recipe for you!
The recipe is as follows:
- 150 gr of any edible gelatin ( for a course of treatment for a month).
- In the evening, pour 5 g gelatin (two flat teaspoon) in a quarter cup of cold (from the fridge) water.
- Stir and let it stand until the morning (outside of the fridge)
- Gelatin will swell and turn overnight into jelly.
- In the morning, drink the mixture on an empty stomach. You can add juice, honey and water mixture or mix with yogurt or sour cream. Or in any other way that suits you.
- It works so that people who complained of pain in the joints, back, legs, pain in the spine, neck, etc. after a week cease to notice them!
- The course of treatment is one month. Repeat again in 6 months. This is a way to restore the “lubrication” of the joints.
Everybody that has some sorts of joint problem should try this remedy and stop feeding themselves expensive painkillers!
Why is gelatin so good for the joints?
It is a product of animal origin, and it is obtained in the result of processing the connective tissue of large horned livestock – tendons, bones, cartilage, collagen is actually in the purest form. It has positive effect on the state of internal fibers and small vessels. The two amino acids it has: proline and hidrosiprolin, which have a positive impact on the recovery of connective tissue. Gelatin is able to increase the growth and scope of connective tissue, which is very important in diseased joints.
Gelatin is a useful product of exceptional quality for health improvement:
- Strengthens joints and heart muscle
- Improves metabolism
- Increases mental ability
- Maintain healthy skin condition
- Gives elasticity and strength of tendons and ligaments
- Prevents the development of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- Leads to improved growth and structure of the hair and nails (see homemade shampoo with gelatin and gelatin mask for all hair types)
- Irreplaceable with dysplasia