People experiencing any trouble with the thyroid gland know how serious it is and how it can affect many bodily functions. Usually women over 35 years have increased chances of thyroid disorder.
An estimate by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, says that at least 30 million Americans have thyroid disorder, while half of patients with the condition are not diagnosed. Women are ten times more prone to thyroid problems.
Check your thyroid malfunction immediately if you have any of these sympthoms:
- You’re exhausted
- Are you nervous and impatient
- Appetite and taste of food have changed
- You lost interest in sex
- Dry skin
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Painful limbs or muscles
- High blood pressure
- Disturbed regulation of body temperature
- Hoarse and you have a strange feeling in the neck
- Disturbed sleep
- The hair is thinner and turns
- You cannot get pregnant
- High Cholesterol
Here is an old natural remedy that is witnessed to be quite successful at helping with problems with the thyroid gland.
- 40 pieces of green (young) walnuts
- 1 Kg organic honey
- One large or several small glass jar
Wash the nuts, dry and prick them several times with a needle or sharp knife so that you make thin cuts in them. Put the nuts in a jar, cover them with honey and leave it in the open, exposed to the sun. This process should last at least 40 days, then strain, and pour the liquid into a glass bottle.