We have for you a recipe for a soup that is a very effective homemade remedy against flu, colds, ear infections and many other health problems. It’s ingredients like garlic, red onion and thyme are highly effective in beating most viruses, flu, colds and other diseases and will also contribute to a much more stronger immunity.
Our readers are well aware of the powers the ingredients in this soup have and combining them will make for a delicious and ultra-healthy meal.
There is a study made by the University of Washington that proved how garlic is up to a hundred times more effective than the two most known antibiotics.
Here is how to prepare the healing garlic soup:
- 50 cloves of garlic, cleaned and peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 large, minced onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 6 cups (250 ml each) chicken clear soup (as a base)
- 1 bunch fresh herbs – parsley, thyme, bay leaves (you can use dried spices)
- 3 cups old bread, cut into cubes
- 1 cup of fatty sour cream
First heat the oven to 180 degrees. Cut off the tops (1/3) heads of garlic. Thus prepared garlic and olive oil, wrap in aluminum foil. Bake in oven for 90 minutes and then let it cool off.
1. Heat the two tablespoons of olive oil and butter in a pot over medium heat. Stew the onions for about ten minutes. Squeeze roasted garlic cooled from packaging and insert it into the stewed onions. Mix, add the chopped thyme, chicken soup and insert the bundle of fresh herbs (or dried).
2. Reduce the temperature, add snippets of bread and leave it all to simmer for five minutes until the bread is soft.
3. Remove the bundle of herbs and the resulting soup mix in a blender (or a hand mixer) until you get a creamy mixture. Return to the pot, add sour cream and salt as needed. Your healing soup is ready!