This 13-day diet is hard, but effective, to burn off fat. After 13 days you can eat normally without putting on weight for 2 years. It is also known as The Danish Diet or The Copenhagen Diet.
Just don’t freak out if in the first week after the diet you may put on a little weight. This will regulate after a while.
If you follow the 13-day diet, you will lose all excess fat, between 15 – 40 pounds (7 – 20 kg)!
The diet must be followed for 13 days. No more, no less. That’s because the 13-day diet is an extremely low caloric diet with an intake of approximately 600 calories per day.
Because this diet is unbalanced, lacking in dairy, whole grains and fruits, you may experience vitamin and mineral deficiencies and tiredness. You’ll also feel hungry all the time and your body will be more receptive to illness.
Here are some rules you need to follow with this diet:
- If during the diet you drink beer or whine, eat sweets or chewing gum, or any extra food, then you must stop immediately, or it will not work at all. All the hard work up until then will nullify itself in your body chemistry.
- If you brake this diet, you cannot start again for 6 months.
- If you follow it step by step over 13 days, you CANNOT follow this diet again for another two years (because of the shake-up to your metabolism).
- Throughout this diet you may supplement beef/salmon/lamb with 250g of chicken breast.
- Also, you may use garlic, oregano or any other pepper, seasoning, but NO SALT on this diet.
- After 13 days you can eat normally, but recommended one or two days a week of sensible eating.
- Avoid any intense physical activity, because of the extremely low calorie intake.
THE 13-DAY DIET MENU
Here is the entire eating plan for 13 days. Follow it strictly if you want to lose more than 15 pounds in 2 weeks!